This review is not about a book that I’ve read, it’s about information that I’ve read on a PDF. It is scientific information that I want to share with you. I hope you find it interesting and useful.

https://www.academia.edu/20362012/An_Introduction_to_Crystals_and_Healing_Stones?auto=download

Since the beginning of humanity history, the man has used the crystals and their properties, a lot of cultures used the crystals as sacred objects and have used them for meditation, ceremonies, to clarify thoughts and to help with healing. The crystals that we know today grew from minerals, most of them came from the earth but some have arrived from space.

There are a lot of different crystals, with different shapes, colors and sizes. They have energy on their own so that’s why they help us with our feelings and our thoughts. Each one vibrates on their own frequency so each one has different properties. 

When you squeeze a crystal it emits an electromagnetic energy field. When the pressure is released, it recharges itself.

There are many methods for cleansing crystals. You can use a method but the idea is to take out the low vibrations from the crystals and bring them high vibrations so they can work well, the most important thing is the intention you put on them, they have to be clear and that will determine how they will affect you.

This is one of the methods you can use:

Wash them with water. Some crystals dissolve with water, so be careful. Cleanse them by yourself. Hold them between your hands and meditate, feel how you are bringing them your energy. With the natural elements. Leave them exposed to the sun, moonlight, or other elements.

Crystals can be used in different ways, like touchstones, earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces… And they can come in different shapes, single point, double terminators, pyramids, clusters, hearts, slices…

Every zodiac sign has an ideal crystal or stone, they don’t only work according to the zodiac sign; they are connected, they are just the ideal stones.

I love learning about this type of  things and teaching people about them. This PDF is quite complete but I recommend researching  information from different sources.

Kwayetcha-OI