Author:

Care Santos (born 8 April 1970) is a Spanish writer and literary critic in Spanish and Catalan. In 2017 he won the Nadal.1 award.

Synopsis:

Xenia fights for the best grades, driven by the illusion of entering Medicine, but lately her performance is falling. Xenia has fallen in love, although not with a boy from her environment, but with a ghost, with a voice that emerged from the Internet with which she shares her passion for reading. As Xenia is determined and her virtual love refuses a date, she sets out to surprise him, so she begins her investigations with the few facts available to her.And everything turns out to be false, a lie, neither the photo nor the name are real. Who is really your soulmate? Repentant for her abandonment of her studies, she confesses everything to her parents, certain that she had been the victim of some displeasing person. But soon an unexpected package is to reveal to him the identity of the boy with whom he shared his most intimate emotions. It comes from the juvenile prison and contains the story of a murderer.

Personal opinion:

I am a girl who doesn’t like to read books, only I read the books that they  send us at school. But once they sent us this book  and  I was surprised it is a very nice book and you get hooked very easily. This story is very nice. I recommend this book .

Oianguren BHI